Monday, January 23, 2012

Zev and Xev Bellringer of B3K

Well, we got Stanley and Kai out of the way... Now I think it is time to tell my tale.

This is me. I started out as Zev of B3K.

Before coming to The Cluster
I know. I know. It doesn't look like me. This is before I was taken to The Cluster. But, let's go back earlier...

When I was a baby, my parents did not want me, they took me to the Wife Bank on B3K.

Zev as a baby in the wife bank on B3K

I lived in a box, with no people around. Only machines and prerecorded images. As I grew up, I was trained in the ways of being a good wife.

Telling me what I should say to my husband.
It was years before I was able to leave the Wife Bank on B3K. Eventually, I was given to my husband.

My Pig Husband

He was a pig. He was rude. He called me a cow. I couldn't take it. All those years alone for this moment and then anger just took over. 

Punched him out
Following this, I was arrested and taken to The Cluster (the seat of power of the League of 20,000 planets and the Divine Order) to answer for the crimes of failing to perform my wifely duties.

After the Memory Search
The judge found me guilty and I was sentenced to be transformed into a love slave.

Holographic Judge
I was taken to the Lusticon to be transformed into a Love Slave.

Scanning commence 

Scanning...

During the process a Cluster Lizard got loose and came into the Lusticon during the transformation process. 

Cluster Lizard
As a result, I was fused with Cluster Lizard DNA, becoming part Cluster Lizard. I emerged from the Lusticon, a new women...


New Woman
Just when the Love Slave programming was about to be downloaded into my head, I put instead a nearby robot head. The robot head received the love slave programming and I was the first person he saw.

790 the Robot Head

After I escaped with the help of Stanley Tweedle and Thodin of the Ostral B pair... we stole the Lexx and escaped to the Dark Zone.

Cluster Lizard in Action, Protesting Stanley

You're probably wondering why I look so different from my first entry. Well, later on we returned to the Light Universe to attempt to find a new home. Along the way, Stanley was injured and we took him to a medical facility. They attempted to steal the key for the Lexx from me and kill Kai. I eventually took Kai's place while I was transformed into a cluster Lizard. Who I was before.. was killed.

My Death
Later on, a plant came onboard the Lexx and took the form of one of Stanley's dream women. After consuming some vistors that were onboard the Lexx, she was able to restore my life essence using the left over protein I left after I died. What came after was Xev. 

Freshly Reformed
There you have it! You know a bit more of my history and how I came to be onboard the Lexx. Within the next few weeks, I'll begin to tell the stories specifically. I may do a short entry on 790 before then. Until next time... 


Check out the episode in which I died! Only 99 cents! The episode right after is my resurrection episode!

If you wanna get caught up on Lexx before then, then make sure to check out Season 1...
First episode is free!

14 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I highly encourage you to check it out, it's very addicting.

      Delete
  2. You're a damn good presenter. I'm interested now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow really good read.

    +1 follower

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wondered about you and now I know!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very interesting, also pretty weird. Thanks for the tip!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This certainly looks fun.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I want to shear a life changing story with everyone who cares to read this testimony. Blank atm cards are real and are effective all over the world. my name is Gorge Judy i live in SPAIN . I got this card from [skylink technology] a month ago. this card has really help me pay my debts and now i am free from all financial problems. I no this is hard to believe , but i never knew there was this kind of card until i got one. This card withdraw more than €6000 daily and it is very easy to use. But you have to be very careful in other not to be caught by the police because it is illegal. If you want more information on this card and how to get one just contact the hackers by this address
    skylinktechnes@yahoo.com or whatsapp +1(213)328–0248

    ReplyDelete
  8. Are you in a financial crisis, looking for money to start your own business or to pay your bills?
    GET YOUR BLANK ATM CREDIT CARD AT AFFORDABLE PRICE*
    We sell this cards to all our customers and interested buyers
    worldwide,Tho card has a daily withdrawal limit of $5000 and up to $50,000
    spending limit in stores and unlimited on POS.

    YOU CAN ALSO MAKE BINARY INVESTMENTS WITH LITTLE AS $500 AND GET $10,000 JUST IN SEVEN DAYS

    **WHAT WE OFFER**

    *1)WESTERN UNION TRANSFERS/MONEY GRAM TRANSFER*
    *2)BANKS LOGINS*
    *3)BANKS TRANSFERS*
    *4)CRYPTO CURRENCY MINNING*
    *5)BUYING OF GIFT CARDS*
    *6)LOADING OF ACCOUNTS*
    *7)WALMART TRANSFERS*
    *8)BITCOIN INVESTMENTS*
    *9)REMOVING OF NAME FROM DEBIT RECORD AND CRIMINAL RECORD*
    *10)BANK HACKING*
    **email blankatmmasterusa@gmail.com *
    **you can also call or whatsapp us Contact us today for more enlightenment *
    *+1(539) 888-2243*
    **BEWARE OF SCAMMERS AND FAKE HACKERS IMPERSONATING US BUT THEY ARE NOT
    FROM *
    *US CONTACT US ONLY VIA THIS CONTACT **
    *WE ARE REAL AND LEGIT...........

    2020 FUNDS/FORGET ABOUT GETTING A LOAN..*

    IT HAS BEEN TESTED AND TRUSTED

    ReplyDelete